An electrode holder is a primary equipment that holds the required electrode in the right position to compel safety throughout the welding position. Another name of electrode welding holders is 'stinger' as per the governing principles in welding applications. Depending on usages and applicability, ARCON offers these electrode welding holders in a variety of sizes and designs. They are specifically designed to allow faster exchange or retrieval of electrodes quicker. Furthermore, the implanted electrode comes with a hollow handle that promotes safe attachments between the projected welding cable and the following holder.
Different types of Welding Electrode Holders -
We vow to make our consumers delighted by offering ARCON's Electrode Welding Holders with electrode welding rating of 200 A, 400A and 600 A. Owing to the needs of the growing consumer chain, these electrode welding holders are broadly classified into insulated and non-insulated ones. Where insulated electrode holders are preferably used by most of the welders due to its inherited safety measures for unforeseen accidents.
- Fully Insulated Electrode Welding Holders - These best suited closed head Welding Electrode holders for various Welding capabilities for construction, Fabrication, Dockyard, or shipbuilding.
- Semi Insulated Electrode Welding Holders - Equipped for an array of welding purposes with open head semi-insulated electrode holders.
Furthermore, both Electrode Welding Holders are available with following specifications.
- MARK I - This covers the optimal capacity of electrodes as 600 A or upto 30% of its legitimate feasibility. These electrode holders are compatible with all sizes of available electrodes.
- MARK II - This covers the optimal capacity of electrodes as 400 A capabilities or 30% of operational capabilities. These are preferably used for electrodes of sizes up to 4.00 mm.
- MARK III - This covers the optimal capacity of electrodes as 200 A capabilities or 30% which is suitably used for electrode where sizes of electrode is upto or below 3.15
Inherited Specifications of Welding Electrode Holder from a recognized manufacturer:
- Excellent Electrical Conductivity -
Drives higher operational efficiency irrespective of wire sizes and applicability.
- Heat Repellent -
Featuring the electrode holders that minimises the further heating of the body for safer operations.
- Durability -
Sturdy structure and light weight make these electrode welding holders durable for longer shield life.
- Adored Technical features -
Equipped with MM thread bolts promotes excellent cable grip and much more advent merits.